Our new menu...
Check out our new menu... which starts today (14th March)
Our menu is made from scratch and we proudly use local Welsh and seasonal wherever possible in our menu.
Colin, our Head Chef, was delighted that some of his favourite forage items were around during February and he was able to add them to some of his dishes... let’s hope that the recent extreme cold snap didn’t affect them too much.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Cliff Restaurant and hope you enjoy this new menu
- Homemade soup of the day with crusty homemade bread (V)
- Selection of ‘Bakers Pig’ cured meats, horseradish mousse and a parmesan crisp (G)
- Salad of avocado, haloumi, toasted nuts, grilled red peppers, kale & mizzuna
- Timbale of beetroot and Gower Gin cured salmon crème fraiche and cucumber (G)
- Herb aranchini, rocket salad served with a tomato vinaigrette (V | G)
- Pan fried hake, wilted greens served with beetroot risotto (G)
- Breaded slow cooked shoulder of lamb, wild garlic mash, braised leeks with a red wine jus
- Breast of chicken, roast courgette dauphinoise potatoes with mushroom sauce (G)
- Salt baked celeriac, fennel, spiced puy lentils, beetroot and balsamic reduction (G | V)
- Rib eye steak, confit tomato, rosti potato cake with chimi churri sauce (G)
- Dark Chocolate mousse served with white chocolate sauce (V)
- Lemongrass pannacotta served with vanilla shortbread and mixed berries
- Rhubarb and ginger cheesecake (V)
- Honey cake, homemade honey ice cream with a cinnamon tuile (V)
- Selection of Welsh cheeses, apple, celery, and crackers (V)